If you are seeking to acquire or merge, divest or dispose, restructure or raise capital, equitise or list, V Chartered Accountants Co. Ltd’s experienced Advisory Services Team can assist you with our wide range of consulting services.
- Business Valuations
Our Advisory Services professionals have extensive experience in business valuations. These can be performed independently or as part of your process of equitisation, listing or raising private equity. We act as a registered business appraiser and independent expert. We use in-depth research into the economy, the industry, "guideline" companies, and your business and use international best practice to provide you with quality, independent valuations of your business.
- Transaction Support
Inevitably, most growing businesses need to consider making local or cross-border investments and/ or acquisitions. Our role is to identify potential risks in the transaction and offer suggestions how these may be mitigated. Thus we enable owners and managers to make investments with confidence by supporting and advising throughout the transaction.
We provide extensive due diligence which we tailor to each specific transaction that delivers a report that comprehensively analyses the target business. This typically includes:
- Market and competitor analyses
- Historical financial performance
- Management capabilities
- Sustainability of market position
- Financial projections, including cash flows
- Working capital reviews
- Project Finance
We assist you in developing a well-planned and structured approach to achieve your financing objectives for a business or investment project by:
- Raising debt and equity from domestic and international markets;
- Advising, preparing an Information Memorandum and assistance in negotiations
- Managing the deal to a successful completion.
In addition, we use the close relationships with investors to achieve the right chemistry for you on an on-going basis.
- Lead Advisory
Careful planning and co-ordination are needed to achieve success in any business venture. With strategic advice, wehelp you strengthen your business by:
- Broadening your ownership base
- Raising capital
- Developing strategic alliances
- Management assessment
- Exit strategy services
- Strategic performance reviews.
- We assist you in developing effective plans and strategies with options such as mergers and acquisitions, financial restructuring, turnaround, divestiture, disposal or asset management.
- Equitisation Consulting and Listing Preparation
When you are looking to equitise, privatise or launch an IPO, we provide assistance by:
- Preparing equitisation action plans to international standards
- Recommending appropriate structures and business models
- Assisting Management to prepare forecasts or we review their forecasts
- Identifying cornerstone investors and partners
- Providing advice on corporate and financial matters to help you maximise returns and achieve intended outcomes.
When you prepare to list on a stock exchange, either locally overseas, we help you by:
- Grooming the company and preparing a strategy
- Helping prepare a prospectus that will attract the attention of serious investors and in accordance with market requirements.
Even the best run companies can run into difficulties and when that happens it is important to act quickly to minimise loss and maximise achievement of planned outcomes. We can assist in the following areas:
- Accelerated M&A
- Making arrangements with creditors
- Helping find investors